TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As www.faccex.com provides products for sale by placing an offer on the internet, pursuant to Section 10 of the Customer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia, by placing an order, a Distance contract is concluded between the Buyer and Seller.
1. When placing an Order from www.faccex.com, you confirm that you are familiar with the Terms and Conditions. After placing an Order you have entered into a Distance contract under which both Parties have obligations and duties.
2. By confirming an Order the Buyer explicitly confirms that he or she has agreed to conclude and has concluded a Distance contract pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection legislation of the Republic of Latvia, undertaken to fulfil the obligations of a Distance contract and indicates that the Buyer is a capable natural persona or authorised legal entity who is aware that they have the financial means required to pay for the ordered product.
3.The contract shall be deemed concluded at the moment the Buyer has placed an Order and paid for the Product in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. If the Buyer is under 18 years of age, he or she shall confirm that he or she has informed their legal guardian who has given consent to concluding this Distance contract and, if necessary, the legal guardian shall undertake the obligations of the concluded Distance contract.
5. The Buyer is not entitled to order the Product if he or she is not familiar with the Terms and Conditions of the Contract or disagrees with them.
6. The Distance contract shall be in force for the duration of the execution of the obligations arising from the Distance contract.
7. The personal data provided by the Buyer shall only be used by the Seller and their cooperation partners regarding website administration, Product shipping and other services related to the implementation of the Buyer’s order. The Seller confirms that they shall not disclose the Buyer’s personal data to other third parties, except as provided by the law of the Republic of Latvia.
8. The Buyer is obliged to ensure that the person indicated in the order would be in the address indicated upon placing the order and would present a personal identification document to the courier.
9. If the buyer has not ensured the implementation of article 8, the Seller shall not be liable for any damages to the Buyer.
10. The price of the Product is indicated including VAT 21%
11. Before starting to use the Product, please, read the instructions carefully and use the product only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, according to the product characteristics and the intended purpose.
12. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the Product to the Seller. In case of returning the Product the payment made shall be returned to the Buyer in full, if the Product is return in full and in original quality, unopened, undamaged and unused, as delivered by the Seller.
13. The right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date the Product is received.
14. Return expenses, except where the Products that do not conform with the Contract provisions are returned, shall be covered by the Buyer.
15. Any claims about the quality of the Product shall be addressed in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic Latvia and the regulatory provisions of the Cabinet Regulations No. 631. Procedures for the Submission and Examination of Consumer Claims Regarding the Non-conformity of Goods or Services with Contract Provisions” (CR No. 631)
16. SIA Intelligent Formula reserves the right to refuse to accept a Product that is damaged, not a complete set or has otherwise lost its original look. To agree on the return of the Product, please, contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +371 26855694, indicating the Order number and date.
17. Pursuant to the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia SIA Intelligent Formula shall refund the money paid for the product as soon as possible but no later than within 30 days after receiving a written claim. Shipping costs will not be refunded, except if the item does not comply with the provisions of the Contract.
General provisions on consumer rights and obligations can be found here:
18. By making a purchase on www.faccex.com you are automatically applying for an e-mail and sms newsletter.
19. If you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter, send us a message to: email@example.com
In the case of any questions write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org